HAHA. I love the bum shot! :) Those are my fav. And SO NOT FAIR that you are having beach weather! We are coming to visit in March and it just isnt coming fast enough!
Hahahahaha. I just revisited this post and forgot about that bum picture. That is HILARIOUS. I'm betting Mom or another adult said, "All boys need to hose off/take a bath before they can be in the house." Hence all the bums. Hahaha.
HAHA. I love the bum shot! :) Those are my fav. And SO NOT FAIR that you are having beach weather! We are coming to visit in March and it just isnt coming fast enough!
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha. I just revisited this post and forgot about that bum picture. That is HILARIOUS. I'm betting Mom or another adult said, "All boys need to hose off/take a bath before they can be in the house." Hence all the bums. Hahaha.
ReplyDelete