Fun! Did you just buy your gingerbread man at the store?
Ha! I love Ethan's express in the last few pictures. That cookie is as big as his head! And can I say it again. Tanner is sooooo cute. Seriously. One of the best looking baby boys I have ever seen.
That is impressive. It was so nice catching up with you the other day. You are amazing. I cant believe Ethan can play games with you. I was thinking about it, mine cant pay attention for even 30 seconds, let alone play games. HAHA :)
Fun! Did you just buy your gingerbread man at the store?
ReplyDeleteHa! I love Ethan's express in the last few pictures. That cookie is as big as his head!
ReplyDeleteAnd can I say it again. Tanner is sooooo cute. Seriously. One of the best looking baby boys I have ever seen.
That is impressive. It was so nice catching up with you the other day. You are amazing. I cant believe Ethan can play games with you. I was thinking about it, mine cant pay attention for even 30 seconds, let alone play games. HAHA :)
ReplyDelete